Saturday, August 24, 2019


Wolf Girl  Book 1

by Anh Do

A young girl, and in the middle of a war has to leave her home to go somewhere else on the road but sadly it's not that easy...

She meets wolves and doesn't use her own name much, her new name is Wolf Girl. She goes to try to find her parents but she has to start defending for herself.

My Opinion:
I think the next book is going to be AMAZING!!!!!
But I do have to say it has a lot of skips through time because they make the book pass over 4 years, and I need a bit of answer. But otherwise, it is a pretty good book.

Well, that's all for today. I have ordered the next book, so don't wait to long. BYYYYEEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wolf Girl  Book 1 by Anh Do A young girl, and in the middle of a war has to leave her home to go somewhere else on the road but sa...