Monday, August 5, 2019

Girltopia


                                          
Girltopia
Written by Hilary Rogers 

This book has over 20 chapters, so be prepared for a long read. At least it was long for me! Let's get on with Girltopia now! :)

Clara woke up that morning, but not everyone did...
Clara is a girl that is not that popular and her parents have split up, no one knows about it but her mum wants her to tell her friends, Arabella, Lola R, Lola M, Izzy and so on! 
Her mum is a scientist and she's trying to figure out a weird virus that's covering Melbourne. The only people affected with the virus is MEN and BOYS!!! They're all asleep.
They go on many adventures with Izzy and Arabella, and might even get her parents back together!!! 
My Opinions:
In my opinion,
it was quite a cliff-hanger and I have so many questions about this book and what caused the virus. The book was so descriptive, and it gave a real picture of what was going on inside the book. When I look back at reading it, I realise it felt the exact way as when you're watching the television! 
I really liked this book it is the BEST and I think you will enjoy this book. Also, there is a new book related to Girltopia by the same writer, it's like a book 2. It is called......
Boss Girl!!!
I really suggest both books to read and I hope you have enjoyed C and B's book review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wolf Girl  Book 1 by Anh Do A young girl, and in the middle of a war has to leave her home to go somewhere else on the road but sa...